Senior Client Services Administrator – Fund (Accounting)
- To respond to clients' inquiries, under supervision when required, whether by telephone or in writing, in a timely and courteous manner.
- To handle issue of invoices, follow up on debtors.
- To be able to track additional services for extra billing.
- To ensure that time Sheet is accurately updated.
- To prepare accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file.
- To maintain proper books of accounts on the relevant accounting systems.
- To prepare NAV calculation, capital accounts, draw down notices and shareholders' reporting.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly accounts and at such frequency as required by clients.
- To work on complex accounting issues with limited assistance of senior staff.
- To prepare accounts under IFRS format and review simple management accounts and financial statements.
- To ensure financial statements are audited and filed with FSC within statutory deadline.
- To scan and file statutory accounts and returns and update information on relevant system.
- To ensure compliance with SSAE 16 requirements.
- To prepare VAT, NPS, PAYE and TDS returns.
- To attend board meetings and meet clients when required.
- To perform any other related duties including administrative, compliance amongst others.
Qualification & experience
- Degree Holder in relevant field or Partly Qualified ICSA/ACCA
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in fund Accounting
To apply, please send your CV, quoting the job that you are applying for, to email@example.com by latest 19 July 2017.