FSC Mauritius member of l’Institut Francophone de la Régulation Financière
The FSC was admitted as a member of L’Institut Francophone de la Régulation Financière (IFREFI) together with Andorra (INAF) and Vietnam (SSC) during the annual meeting of IFREFI.
Established in 2001 to strengthen cooperation and exchanges between regulators members, the IFREFI is empowered to take any action necessary to pursue the following objectives:
- organise technical training sessions on the regulation of financial markets to the benefit of its members;
- contribute to the creation of common instruments in education on financial markets;
- meetings offer opportunities, and information exchange between experts from various disciplines in the financial markets and the heads of major sectors of financial activity, economic and legal;
- encourage mutual awareness of its members, the manner of exercising their respective missions and financial markets they monitor;
- conduct studies on subjects of common interest, particularly where the francophone character or use of a common legal framework is one of the determining elements of the research;
- any other activity consistent with the aims of the Charter.
Source: Financial Services Commission