Graduate Programme 2017
Cim Global Business is looking for passionate and ambitious candidates for its Graduate Programme 2017.
The Graduate Programme provides a 1 year on-the-job training with the opportunity to get an exposure in various core departments within the business. The graduates will be mentored by our experienced and qualified colleagues who will help them embark on this exciting professional adventure.
If you are a degree holder in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Law and Management or any Finance related field, and have the attributes we are looking for, do send us your application.
Apply by sending your CV with the detailed degree results on email@example.com bearing the reference ‘Graduate Programme 2017’ by latest 17 July 2017.
- What is the closing date for application?
The closing date for sending your application is 17 July 2017.
- What are the documents that I will need to produce?
- Motivation letter
- HSC and Degree results
- Yep Registration Number
- How do I get the YEP Registration number if I am not registered under the YEP Programme?
- Contact employment information office of your locality
- Documents required :
- ID Card
- Academic Qualifications
- If you have your transcript it should be certified by the University and the letter of graduation certifying that it’s your final result
- You will get an OCN –Occupation certificate number
- Use this OCN to register online with the Yep http://www.yep.mu/
- Will I be paid during the Graduate Programme?
We pay our graduates a stipend on a monthly basis.
- How does the programme work?
Upon selection to join the graduate programme you will be given the opportunity to work in different departments in order to understand the business.
- Will I have the opportunity to be employed by Cim Global Business?
You will have the opportunity to be confirmed as an employee at the end of the programme, depending on your performance during the 1 year. As information, we have hired all the graduates whom we selected in the Graduate Programme of 2016.
- Does Cim Global business Ltd support further studies?
We have a study policy in place which applies to all permanent employees, who have been confirmed in their role. The study policy covers essentially professional courses such as ACCA, ICSA, STEP, ACA and ACAMS.