Client Services Lead – Fund (Administration)
- To ensure Clients' satisfaction and delivery.
- To be the point of contact for clients as appropriate.
- To liaise with clients and other parties on technical matters.
- To attend to queries of new and existing clients including funds and other structures.
- To monitor and chase debtors recovery and able to track additional services for extra billing.
- To ensure timesheets are recorded and disbursements on the appropriate system.
- To prepare and/or review bills.
- To promote positive attitude and develop team spirit.
- To coach junior staff and attend training during the year.
- To be accountable for teams operational performance where appropriate.
- To assist client services manager in conducting performance reviews of client services administrator
- To work on incorporation of funds, GBC 1 and GBC2 companies and to liaise and follow up with relevant authorities.
- To prepare and/or monitor the organization of board, committee and shareholders meeting and ensure that notice and agenda and board packs are properly drafted and sent to clients and attending board meetings.
- To draft and/or review minutes of meeting and resolutions including coaching of junior staff with minutes drafting skills.
- To give support to staff in organising and maintaining of statutory records, including the minute's book
- To perform and/or help staff in administrative and company secretarial duties on behalf of clients.
- To ensure and/or monitor that proper filing, scanning of statutory files and updating of information on system (including Unity) are being done.
- To identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients.
- To handle and/or assist client services managers in coaching junior staff
- To release capital calls capital account statements and investor statements.
- To follow internal procedures and deliver according to clients SLAs and to perform any other related duties.
- To ensuring that all entities are in compliance with all relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines.
Qualification & experience
- Degree Holder in relevant field or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in the offshore sector.
To apply, please send your CV, quoting the job that you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 19 July 2017.