Client Services Lead – Fund (Accounting)
- To ensure customer satisfaction and delivery.
- To be the point of contact for clients as appropriate.
- To liaise with clients, auditors and other parties on technical matters.
- To attend to queries of new and existing clients including funds and other structures.
- To monitor and chase debtors recovery and able to track additional services for extra billing.
- To ensure timesheets and disbursements are properly recorded on the appropriate system.
- To prepare and/ or review bills.
- To promote positive attitude and develop team spirit.
- To coach team members as appropriate and attend training during the year.
- To be accountable for teams operational performance where appropriate.
- To assist client services manager in conducting performance reviews of client services administrator.
- To prepare accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file.
- To maintain proper books of accounts on the relevant accounting systems.
- NAV calculation, capital accounts, draws down notices and shareholders' reporting.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly accounts and at such frequency as required by clients.
- To work on complex accounting issues with limited assistance.
- To prepare/ review of statutory financial statement under IFRS format.
- To prepare audit timetable and agree same with all concerned parties and be involved in the audit process.
- To ensure financial statements are audited and filed with FSC within statutory deadline.
- To ensure compliance with SSAE 16 requirements.
- To prepare reports for survey.
- To liaise with clients, auditors and other parties.
- To prepare filing of VAT, NPS, PAYE and TDS returns.
- To gather information and draft reply to queries from MRA from compliance perspective.
- To support the accounts committee in its initiatives.
- To attend board meetings and meet clients where required.
- To ensure that proper filing, scanning of statutory files and updating of information on system (including Unity) are being done.
- To identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients.
- To follow internal procedures and deliver according to clients SLAs and to perform any other related duties.
- To ensuring that all entities are in compliance with all relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines.
Qualification & experience
- Degree Holder in relevant field or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant
To apply, please send your CV, quoting the job that you are applying for, to email@example.com by latest 19 July 2017.