Senior Client Services Administrator – Trust (Accounting)
- Prepare bank reconciliations and cash movement reports for clients.
- Liaise with clients and third parties such as auditors and banks.
- Set up and maintain proper books of accounts on relevant accounting software.
- Record movements on banks into the general ledger.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date bookkeeping of transactions.
- Prepare management accounts, annual financial statements and annual trust accounts
- Ensure timely approval and filling of accounts.
- Prepare valuations and such other reports as may be required.
Qualification & experience
- Degree Holder in accounting field and/or (partly/fully ACCA or ACA qualified)
- Holding a STEP qualification (either fully or partly) will be definite advantage
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Fund Accounting.
To apply, please send your CV, quoting the job that you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 19 July 2017.