Senior Client Services Administrator – Corporate
- To ensure clients satisfaction and delivery.
- To respond to clients' inquiries by telephone or in writing in a timely and courteous manner.
- To handle issue of invoices, follow up on debtors.
- To be able to track additional services for extra billing.
- To ensure that time sheet is accurately updated.
- To carry out corporate work which includes, organizing board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meeting, drafting of minutes (Corporate actions)
- To conduct clients due diligence.
- To ensure compliance of files with relevant laws of Mauritius and compliance with internal control procedures such as Quarterly Compliance Certification, Independent Compliance Review, and Administrators’ Compliance Report etc.
- To ensure that filing, scanning of statutory files and updating of information on relevant system.
- To open accounts with institutions (Banks, Custodian, Brokers) including liaison and follow up and monitoring operations of the account.
- To liaise with clients and respond to clients queries in a timely manner.
- To liaise and follow up with authorities such as ROC, FSC and MRA with prior approval of client services lead and/or manager.
- To monitor trade orders, settlement, subscription documents and capital calls.
- To perform any other related duties.
Qualification & experience
- Degree Holder in relevant field or Partly Qualified ICSA/ACCA
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Financial Services and/or in administration of Global Business Companies.
To apply, please send your CV, quoting the job that you are applying for, to email@example.com by latest 19 July 2017.