Client Services Manager – Fund (Accounting)
- To respond promptly to clients’ inquiries and review clients' cases to ensure all appropriate action is being taken to serve the clients' needs.
- To ensure that debtors is monitored and collections are consistent with set company time frames.
- To prepare and monitor budget in consultation with the senior manager.
- To conduct performance reviews of client services leads and client services administrators and review process for the department according to corporate guidelines.
- To coach junior staff and identify training needs of staffs.
- To conduct training as appropriate.
- To promote team spirit and to ease integration of new staffs.
- To review management accounts, NAV calculations, financial statements, tax returns or any other deliverables when required.
- To ensure prompt finalisation of audit processes within deadlines.
- To ensure financial statements are prepared, audited and filed within statutory deadlines.
- To ensure all VAT, NPS, PAYE, TDS and Annual Tax Returns are reviewed and filed within prescribed deadlines.
- To liaise with regulatory authorities as appropriate.
- To attend board meetings when required.
- To be responsible for clients' SLA, cluster standards and statutory surveys.
- To ensure that all entities are in compliance with all relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines.
- To identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients.
- To ensure company's policies and procedures are being followed.
- To establish appropriate processes and quality standards.
- To intervene when complex client issues arise.
- To assist the Accounts Committee in its initiatives.
Qualification & experience
- Fully qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Minimum 6 Years working experience in the Global Business Sector with at least 2 years of management experience
To apply, please send your CV, quoting the job that you are applying for, to email@example.com by latest 19 July 2017.