Client Services Manager – Fund (Administration)
- To respond promptly to clients’ inquiries and review clients' cases to ensure all appropriate action is being taken to serve the clients' needs.
- To ensure that debtors is monitored and collections are consistent with set company time frames.
- To prepare and monitor budget in consultation with the senior manager.
- To conduct performance reviews of client services leads and client services administrators and review process for the department according to corporate guidelines.
- To coach junior staff and identify training needs of staffs.
- To conduct training as appropriate.
- To promote team spirit and to ease integration of new staffs.
- To ensure all statutory returns are filed within the prescribed deadlines.
- To oversee the organization of board, committees and shareholders meeting and ensure that notice and agenda and board packs are properly drafted and sent to clients.
- To attend board meetings when required.
- To be responsible for clients' SLA, cluster standards and statutory surveys.
- To ensure that all entities are in compliance with all relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines.
- To identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients.
- To ensure company's policies and procedures are being followed.
- To establish appropriate processes and quality standards.
Qualification & experience
- Degree Holder in relevant field or / and fully qualified ICSA
- Minimum 6 Years working experience in the Global Business sector with at least 2 years of management experience
To apply, please send your CV, quoting the job that you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 19 July 2017.